Start your challenge now:
Contesting a Will Solicitors
Our Specialist Will Contest and Will Dispute Solicitors have many years of experience in acting in every kind of Contested Probate and Will Challenge case.
Unlike many other firms, our team of Contesting A Will Solicitors act on a genuine No Win No Fee basis. They do not ask for any upfront fees. They do not ask you to make payment towards your case whilst it is running.
It’s simple – if the solicitor doesn’t succeed, they do not get paid. If they win, they expect to recover their fees from opponents so you may not have to pay anything towards those fees.
Contact us today. If we assess your case and deem it to be suitable, we can refer you to an expert solicitor who will run your case without requiring you to enter any borrowing arrangements and without asking you to pay any advance fees.
Our Specialist Contesting a Will Solicitors can act across the full range of cases including:
- Challenging the validity of the will on grounds of coercion, fraudulent calumny, testamentary incapacity, undue influence, fraud and more.
- Contesting the will or a Grant of Probate when there are concerns that the will was not produced properly.
- Contesting a Grant of Letters of Administration when there was a will but the administrator / personal representative failed to disclose one.
- Overriding the terms of a Will when there was a promise that you receive a benefit, but the Will fails to fulfill that promise.
- Claims for financial provision on behalf of bereaved family members (spouse, ex-spouse, adult child etc.) and financial dependants under the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act 1975.
- Claims to enforce an entitlement that is not being paid, and claims to remove executors who are not performing their functions properly.
- Defending people from the above types of claims
- Acting for Executors and administrators / Personal Representatives to help an estate to be administered correctly