Start your challenge now:
Contesting a Will Solicitors
Our Specialist panel of Contesting a Will Solicitors have many years of experience in acting in every kind of Contested Probate and Will Challenge case.
Unlike many other firms, our panel of Contesting A Will Solicitors act on a genuine No Win No Fee basis. They do not ask for any upfront fees. They do not ask you to make payment towards your case whilst it is running.
If they do not succeed, they do not get paid. If they win, they expect to recover their fees from opponents so you don’t have to pay anything towards those fees.
Contact us today. We may be able to refer you to an expert solicitor who will run your case without requiring you to enter any borrowing arrangements and without asking you to pay any advance fees.
Our panel of specialist Contesting a Will Solicitors act in the full range of cases including:
- Challenging the validity of the will on grounds of testamentary incapacity, undue influence, fraud
- Contesting the will or a grant of probate when there are concerns that the will was not produced properly.
- Overriding the terms of a Will when there has been a promise that you receive a benefit, but the Will fails to fulfil the promise.
- Claims for financial provision on behalf of bereaved family members and financial dependence under the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act 1975.
- Claims to enforce an entitlement that is not being paid, and claims to remove executors who are not performing their functions properly.